Don’t forget BBC Blue Planet Live series starts today! (Sun 24th March 2019) at 8pm!
- Episode 1 – Sun 24th March , 8pm, BBC 1.
- Episode 2 -Wed 27th March, 8pm, BBC 1.
- Episode 3 – Thur 28th March, 8pm, BBC 1.
- Episode 4 – Sun 31st March, 8pm, BBC 1.
As scuba divers, we’re naturally interested in preserving and protecting our environment, especially our underwater world. You’ll see our divers doing beach clean ups, volunteering for marine/conservation and generally looking after our sea life.
If you’re interested in life under water and protecting its environment then head over to the Blue Planet Live – Open Learn. You can order a free Blue Planet Live Booklet and learn more about our Oceans, such as: –
- Monitoring & tacking plastic pollution
- Is your wash day polluting the oceans?
- Deep oceans can help us understand our climate